Online Marketing Manager (f/m/d) (REMOTE)
The Media Beats GmbH is currently seeking an Online Marketing Manager (f/m/d) to join our team in Munich.
As a full-service agency, we offer our clients a wide range of marketing channels. Our range of services includes traditional marketing, online marketing (email marketing, search engine advertising, social media marketing, performance marketing), web design, web development, and corporate design.
Each project is customized and realized according to the needs and desires of our clients and their specific products. We draw on our extensive experience and expertise, allowing us to provide our clients with the optimal strategy.
- Planning, implementation, analysis, and optimization of online marketing campaigns (SEA, display ads, retargeting, monitoring, paid social media, email marketing)
- Implementation and continuous development of online marketing campaigns with a focus on lead generation and conversion optimization (including A/B testing)
- Management and expansion of social media channels (with a focus on LinkedIn, Xing, Facebook, Instagram & Twitter)
- Monitoring performance and KPIs using tracking tools such as Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Monitoring competition and market trends in the online marketing field and developing appropriate digital strategies
- Successfully completed degree or equivalent education with a focus on online marketing, communication, or similar
- Two years of professional experience in the online marketing industry
- In-depth knowledge in the areas of search engine advertising (SEA) and social media marketing
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads
- Quick comprehension and organizational skills
- High service orientation
- Confident and communicative demeanor
- Organized, structured, and team-oriented approach
What we offer
- A working environment in which team spirit and collegiality are very important
- Well-equipped workplace in the heart of Munich (excellent public transportation connections)
- As our clients come from various industries, the projects you'll work on will be diverse and challenging, providing you with opportunities for growth and development in your role
- Fresh fruit, coffee, and beverages
Have we sparked your interest?
Dann sende uns Deine Unterlagen bitte an: email@example.com oder direkt über folgendes Kontaktformular
We are looking forward to your application.